Our Business Law services include the following:
• Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, joint ventures, partnerships and professional corporations;
• Operating agreements;
• Shareholder and Partnership agreement; and
• Other formation documents
Business Organization and Structure
In the business organization arena, we first understand each client’s goals and objectives for wanting to transact business as an entity. Then we develop an organizational structure best suited for each client whether as a C-Corporation, S corporation, limited liability company, partnership or joint venture.
Business and Commercial Litigation
The operation of a business or commercial enterprise may inevitably involve litigation. Disputes arise regarding the interpretation of contracts or the rights and responsibilities of the parties under commercial agreements. Partners, shareholders and other owners come and go, businesses dissolve and reorganize, and lawsuits ensue when parties cannot amicably allocate assets and liabilities. Competitors unfairly compete by misappropriating trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property or by interfering with existing contractual relationships. Former employees accept employment in violation of non-compete agreements, and use or reveal trade secrets to competitors.
Business and commercial litigation, including claims and defenses involving:
• Breach of contract
• Breach of lease
• Construction disputes
• Mechanics Liens
• Breach of fiduciary duty
• Stock broker negligence and misconduct, including FINRA arbitrations and mediations
• Employment disputes
• Shareholder disputes
• Violation of non-compete and confidentiality agreements relating to trade secrets
• Trademark and service mark infringement, and unfair competition claims
• Dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
General Business Counsel
Our firm advises prospective businesses regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different business forms, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), and corporations. The firm reviews and prepares all documents necessary to establish a business in good standing under Missouri and Illinois law, including articles of incorporation and
We handle all types of business and commercial agreements, including:
• Employment contracts
• Shareholder agreements
• Real estate documents / agreements
• Sales / purchase agreements and Leases
• Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
• Licensing and royalty agreements
We also advise businesses and entrepreneurs regarding regulatory matters, so that they stay in compliance with administrative and statutory provisions governing their industries and their businesses, and guides employers in the review, drafting, and implementation of employment policy.
Contact us today for your confidential appointment.